Covid Crisis Recovery Plan
“Robust Plan for Recovery”
No fancy acronyms, CCRP has been created to assist those travel companies who have been able to "hang on" during this crisis. Now is the time to start rebuilding. It is a different world today, and in order to succeed you need to consider getting help. Help is usually expensive, especially when it comes to outside consultants.
P. Jason King Associates, Inc., most well-known for its recruitment companies, has been doing consulting for companies like yours for over 30 years.
Qualifications are easy: Must be a Travel Company & have Internet & Wi-Fi access.
Jason King, founder and president of the company, will work directly with you to not only RECOVER, but help you "Grow Your Business".
We have over 4 decades of experience in rebuilding, creating start-ups, and growing companies.
We have created a selection of different plans, each to assist you during this pandemic and beyond. Unlike some very fine consultants in the field, who work by the day or by the hour, we like to work on a “Project Basis. What this means to you is you don’t have to worry how many hours we put in and allows you to control your expenses.
“Like the old adage, ‘Engaged before Married', start with us. If you like working with us, select another Phase, and best of all, we start off with a TOTALLY FREE CONSULTATION”, stated King.
We are not just a consultant, we are an “Ear”! In our world of consultancy, an EAR simply means we know how to “Listen”. Most consultants tell you what to do. We ask questions, but then we listen. Listen to not only the answers, but much more…things that may have not been heard by others, ever!
We will at your request sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) or a Confidentiality Agreement (CA).
Phase 1. NEIGHBORHOOD MARKETING
Including Advertising & Public Relations
Through our discussions with you, we will ask you to provide any/all marketing plans and promotions that you have generated over the years. We will discuss and recommend a “target” Marketing Plan, designed specifically with your company in mind. We never use “boilerplate” marketing schemes. What advertising you have done and how much you have spent in hard dollars or soft dollars (hard dollars are real dollars, soft dollars may be through barters or other deals). We will always explain everything to you. Everything we do is considered "highly confidential". We will discuss who your clients are and or who you now may wish to attract, and more.
The design of the Marketing Plan has you in mind to maintain it moving forward. It will be in an amount that you can afford. Included will be “Storefront” marketing if you have a window display. The creation of VIP Club for distinguished clients, plus a selection of group recommendations, will be included.
An advertising campaign would be created within the budget guidelines set forth. Negotiations will be taught for usage with different media outlets including local newspapers, to ensure the best advertising rates available. Some publications will provide stories about your firm at no cost. Advertisements will be discussed with recommendations along with a tracking system to monitor your results.
We will teach you how to properly execute a Press Release, what is required and how to disseminate them. Press Releases should be created at a minimum of one (1) per month.
*Should you opt for us to maintain it, we will, at that time, quote a discounted monthly fee.
Consultant: Jason King
Additional costs such as Website alterations, printing, mailings, et cetera are borne by you. (approved in advance, in writing)
Phase 2. SUPPLIER EVALUATION
Supplier Effectiveness and Profitability
- Review all your supplier agreements and compensation models.
- Help you understand and put into place a system that will ensure you get the proper treatment from suppliers.
- Review escalation procedures and determine supplier effectiveness with your organization.
- Work closely with you to fully understand cancellation policies, and the overall relationship with each supplier.
- Assess profitability of suppliers you work with and determine alternatives that could increase revenues.
- Additionally, we will ensure your suppliers are the best for your company.
Phase 3. PRODUCT REVIEW
Product Variety and Expertise
- Evaluate all the specific products you are selling.
- Determine your satisfaction and any historical problem areas.
- Help you to create a reliable range of products to enable you to expand your business and increase revenues.
- Evaluate the “breadth” of your product, ensuring a variety to satisfy multiple customer demographics.
- Assess the expertise within your company on products you sell and determine where improvements are needed.
- Search for gaps and recommend products you can add to your business mix to expand your business and increase revenues.
Phase 4. CUSTOMER ACQUISITION AND CUSTOMER RETENTION
Customer Expansion and Profitability
- Review your customer base and create a list of “best customers” from a revenue and profit point of view.
- Work with you to evaluate your customer “outreach” ensuring you obtain their repeat business.
- Provide recommendations for groups that can be approached in your neighborhood.
- Recommend target organizations that may be potential sources of future customers.
Phase 5. CUSTOMER SERVICE
Assess and Monitor Customer Satisfaction
- Analyze any files you may have on customer complaints, and work with you to ensure a system is in place enabling you to provide excellent customer service.
- Develop a “script” for your employees to ensure Customer Service satisfaction levels are maintained.
- Create a Survey for Customer Satisfaction… (quarterly) email.
- Discuss with your employees to determine past issues and ease of providing satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Determine any problem suppliers or even customers who are never satisfied.
Phase 6. EMPLOYEE REVIEW & EVALUATIONS
We respect your time and that of your employees, so when we schedule our appointments, we do it at the most convenient times that you, as Owner or President, agree with. We will discuss your staff, everyone’s responsibilities, their and your compensation (everything we do is considered highly confidential). We will conduct a thorough evaluation through in-depth screening and interviewing (via Skype or other video conferencing), with each member of your staff (evenings or weekends included), to insure employee satisfaction, and highlight areas for improvement to increase employee engagement. Evaluate training areas that are required for specific employees. Investigate “hidden skills” which you may already have within your organization that are not being optimized.
Sessions with Employees will take approximately one (1) hour.
“If your employees are not happy, your customers will not be happy”.
Develop an employee suggestion program, if desired, to extract great ideas from your team, that may not have been brought forward. Create an employee survey which can be used on an ongoing basis to ensure increasing employee morale and satisfaction. A fully detailed report of all employees will be presented at the end of this phase.
Consultant: Jason King
Option: we will create a self-liquidating Incentive Program for all employees. This program will insure you are getting 100% of your employee’s time and dedication to the responsibilities they have. TBD (this is not a stand-alone option)
Phase 7. 2021 & BEYOND
Now is the time to put together a plan that will ensure you can maximize your return whether you maintain your company or look to sell in the future. Explanation of the sales process to help you develop a plan that will make your company more attractive in the future, should you decide to sell it, or merge… or simply build it for generations!
Consultant: Jason King
Consultant: Jason King
If you decide to allow us to work with you on all on any 4 Phases, we will offer you a highly discounted fee for any of your “Personnel Needs”.
Although our goals are always to provide you with easy to manage new and exciting plans, sometimes you just need an ongoing “Ear” to talk with. We have options just in case.
Option 1. A monthly conversation with Jason or Steve, at your convenience to discuss any of your ideas or problems. Maximum 2 hours.
Option 2. A bi-monthly conversation with Jason or Steve, at your convenience to discuss any of your ideas or problems. Maximum 2 hours.
Option 3. A weekly conversation with Jason or Steve, at your convenience to discuss any of your ideas or problems. Maximum 2 hours.
BONUS – After one year from any Phase selected, we will Review, at no cost to you, how you have applied and maintained new programs and may make further recommendations of enhancement.
$ - No Charge
Filling out this Application in no way obligates YOU to any Agreement.
Once you click on Submit it will take you to our Tariff Page. The Tariff page will provide you with our fee(s) and give you the Option of PayPal or Credit Card.